4 boneless chicken breast
2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheeze
1 tsp. italian seasoning
1/4 cups chopped fresh chives
3 strips roasted bell pepper
4 tbsps. grated mozarella cheeze
a dash of salt and pepper
1) Slice chicken breast into half, while let the half attached spread chicken breast looks like a
2) Put in a plastic wrap , hammer till flat, same procedure with the other.
3) Combine grated parmesan cheeze, italian seasoning, chopped fresh chives, spread on top of
chicken breast, in every edge of each breast put 3 strips of roasted bell pepper.
4) Put on top of grated mozarella cheeze, roll each breast start in one side where there's a
roasted bell pepper and cheeze.
5) Prick with toothpick every roll to keep the stuffed intact inside and put in baking dish.
6) Sprinkle salt and pepper to the rolls to taste and sprinkle olive oil.
7) Heat the oven in 350 F (175 C )
8) Bake the rolls in the oven for 15 minutes.
9) Set the oven in broil, continue to cook for about 1 to 10 minutes.