1 (10 ounce) chopped Spinach
8 ounces uncooked Lasagna Noodles
1/2 onion minced
8 ounce skim mozarella cheese
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. basil
2 cups non-fat cottage cheese
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/8 tsp. pepper
32 ounce spaghetti sauce
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cup water
1) In a pan, sautee onion, garlic add oregano, basil and chopped spinach into 1 tbsp of olive oil.
2) Pour 32 ounce of spaghetti sauce, 1 1/2 cup water let it boil in 20 minutes.
3) In a big bowl, mix 2 cups non-fat cottage cheese, 8 ounce part skim mozarella cheese scrape,1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup chopped parsley, a tsp.of salt, a tsp. of pepper and 1 egg.
4) Pour sauce in Lasagna pan, layer uncooked noodles on the sauce and spread the spinach
mixture. Make second layer following the same order. Add half of the cream cheese
mixture all of the spinach and then the remaining mixture.
5) Cover it with foil. Bake in the oven at 350 C about 55 minutes.
6) Remove the foil then spread with remaining cream cheese , sprinkle with cheese bake
another 15 minutes . Let it for 10 minutes before serve.