2 kg. Beef round
8 cloves of garlic minced
2 onion chopped
2 cans liver spread (85 grms.)
1 can tomato sauce (8 oz)
4 green bell pepper
2 pcs. laurel peppercorn (crushed)
4 medium potatoes
salt and pepper
3 medium carrots
1) Marinade beef in mixture of vinegar, peppercorn, salt and garlic for 1 hour.
2) Fry beef by pieces in oil. fry potatoes and carrots.
3) In a separate a pan, saute garlic and onion add tomato sauce and hot water.
4) Add meat, bell pepper, laurel, potatoes and carrots cover and simmer until meat is tender.
5) Blend in Liver spread cook for 5 minutes. Add optional cheese, cook until cheese is melted stir
6) Serve hot.